Monday, June 26, 2006

If only we could turn back time..
back to the good old days..
where worrying was never an issue..
when every day of our lives were just fun joy and laughter..
no worries so carefree.
Maybe..if we could turn back time..
i would have been more decisive, be more appreciative to things and people around me.
Ever felt that you don't belong in this world?
Ever fear of knowing friends, or having to make new friends each time u move on..into another phrase of your life?
I did..and i am still afraid now.
What's the point of knowing so many friends when eventually they will leave u..one by one..
It's part and parcel of life, that's what everyone says..
But this is not what i want.
I want friends whom will be there for me..there for the rest of my life.
Not accquiantance, not for a purpose, not to be made used of.
Sadly..this was never my case..i've seen too many people walking in and out of my life..
to the extent that i no longer want to know anymore people.
I'm tired. Dont give me false hope or even pretend that i'm the only one u confide in..
i know i'm not, so don't.
When all along..i know that u have walked right out on me since that very day..
What happen to us? where are the good old days when we could talk anything and everything under the sun.
What caused the tramatic changes in you..
i want to know and i don't..contradicting isn't it.
I wish that u did not change..
I wish that we did not have to grow up..
I wish that time would stop..
I wish that i had not known u..at all.
*i'm so glad that u guys are alwayz there for me no matter what. Thanks for everything and most importantly for not walking out on me. i really appreciate it. Muackx!
Jia - Jackfruit was here =)
blogged @ 12:25 AM


Free Web Counter